Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Are Your Hours?
- We Are Open 24hrs 7 Days Week
Q: Customer Support
- Available M-Sat 5-8 p.m
Q: Do We Offer Returns?
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are NOT accepting any returns or exchanges at this time.
Orders are Processed within 1-3 business days. If you receive an incorrect or damaged order, please Contact Us within 24 hours of receiving your order
Q: WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise. Orders are not shipped on the holidays. Please notate that delayed shipping times will be indicated in the product description.
Q: HOW OFTEN DO YOU RESTOCK?
- New items can sell out quickly, but items can be pre-order ! Please contact us by email so we can further assist you.
Q: WHY MY ORDER WON'T GO THROUGH
Please verify information, billing and shipping address, make sure you’re using the latest version of your web browser.
- Please only click the “Place Order” button once to avoid multiple authorizations.
- If you continue to receive error messages, please contact
- Customer Support
Q: CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
- We are unable to cancel orders once placed. If you need to make a size modification please email us immediately . We generally process orders instock immediately, and once order has processed, we will be unable to make any changes.
Q: CAN I ADD ON TO AN ORDER?
- We CANNOT add items to an existing order. Please place a new order for the item and email us. We’ll be happy to waive shipping on this additional order if it was placed within 24 hours of the original order.
HOW CAN I FIGURE OUT THE CORRECT SIZE TO BUY?
- Please see our Size Chart for general information on sizing . If you still have specific questions about a fit of an item or measurement guidelines, please email us.
Q: WILL I HAVE TO PAY TAXES & DUTIES?
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
- We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
- By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
- If you refuse a shipment from PINKYBECKSBOUTIQUE, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to PINKYBECKSBOUTIQUE. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.